- Dynamic Management Role
- Salary Negotiable Based On Experience - Base + Superannuation
- Gold Coast Based Role - Leading Materials Handling Company
This organisation is known for its philosophy of total material control, design and manufacturing they create, install and service conveyor sealing and cleaning equipment. This company has over 28 years experience in the Mining, Ship Loading, Power Stations, Food Processing, Quarries, Cement Plants, Coke Works, Steel Works, Fertilizer Processing and Foundries or any other industry requiring material control. As a result they possess state of the art technology at all their facilities and produce products second to none.
This highly regarded company has an incredible opportunity for an Engineering Manager. Based in Currumbin reporting into the Managing Director you will be responsible for managing, organising, implementation and supervision of all aspects of the engineering and drafting team. Your responsibilities will also include financial control, managing contracts, compliance, train and mentor others, ensure QA/QC of all designs, liaise with clients and provide high quality technical advice to clients and field staff.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Degree In Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Extensive experience with Bulk Materials Handling Industry
- Proven Knowledge of conveyor belt cleaners, skirting systems, belt trackers, flow control systems, dust suppression and chutes
- Experience in a similar role as engineering manager
- Project management experience
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong business acumen and budgeting
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong team building capabilities
This company is a global organisation that offers continuous training and development with opportunities to work oversees. In addition you will receive a competitive salary package dependable on experience consisting of a base salary, superannuation, car and bonuses.