Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
792514 Job Summary
Senior Process Engineer
Employer Job Id:
October 18, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 18, 2012
Senior Process Engineer
Description and Desired Qualifications
- Helping ensure the world's supply of energy and chemicals. At[Company] , we deliver solutions that span the entire breadth of the energy and chemicals industry. Our Senior Process Engineer position will provide you with the opportunity to work on exciting small and mid-scale energy and chemical projects in our Bellingham office. Each day you will be a technical expert for oil and gas refinery projects and you will be a detail oriented professional with 10 or more years of experience in process engineering for refineries, upstream or midstream projects.
Our Senior Process Engineer:
- Directs, coordinates, organizes and controls completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility
- May perform in the capacity of technical specialist for large or complex projects requiring technical expertise
- Are responsible for making decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have important impact on total design engineering activities
- Leads a team of process engineers performing tasks on specific projects
- Mentors junior engineers
- Special Note: [Company] will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 10+ years related process engineering experience in the Oil & Gas Industry including primarily refining, midstream and/or upstream facilities.
- Must be able to estimate discipline work required to execute various aspects of a multitude of project types
- Must be cognizant of the capabilities and limitations of various computer software packages and automated engineering and design methods to effectively direct their use for diverse assignments
- Strong written, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
- Strong client interaction skills
- Ability to lead a team of Process Engineers in a multi-discipline project environment
- Ability to mentor younger staff
- Professional registration
- Refinery engineering and hydro-processing, heavy oil processing including coking and sulfur plant experience is strongly preferred
- Midstream and upstream experience including gas processing
- Demonstrated ability to execute and lead process design work
- New and revamp process unit design
- PSV & Flare System Analysis
- Assessment & design of heat transfer equipment
- PSM experience
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List