Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
792518 Job Summary
GBS Network Engineer - Security
Employer Job Id:
July 30, 2012
September 30, 2012
GBS Network Engineer - Security
- Joy Global brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Joy Global designs, manufactures, distributes and services extensive product lines of highly reliable P&H surface mining equipment and JOY underground mining machinery used to cut, crush, load and convey coal and industrial minerals worldwide. Customers receive a superior experience through direct relationships with Joy Global’s support people, and through its services located close to the mines. Joy Global's products and related services are used extensively for the mining of coal, copper, iron, gold and other mineral resources and the company employs 14,000 people worldwide.
- Joy Global is continuously working to make mining operations safer and more productive. With Joy Global’s innovative equipment and life-cycle services, mine operators are able to consistently achieve the lowest cost per unit of production over the life of the equipment.
- Joy Global Inc. offers excellent benefits, a continual focus on training and development and a financially sound company in a growing industry. We are currently looking to add a Network Security Engineer to our Milwaukee location.
- We are seeking a full-time, career-oriented person for a Network Security Engineer opportunity. This mid-level position is responsible for designing, deploying, supporting, and documenting the enterprise network security infrastructure in a large, complex, and highly dynamic environment. Because we are a global company, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our locations around the world. Given this scope of exposure, you must possess excellent technical skills and proven attention to detail, process, and discipline within a production environment as well as very strong communication skills to work with and support a diverse customer base.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with network security analysis and design
- Proven hands-on experience securing routers, switches, networking devices and appliances, including wireless environments.
- Experience defining and implementing enterprise network security best practices and policies.
- Demonstrated experience researching new technologies, tools, and techniques and implementing them into the environments.
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies and WAN communications including TCP/IP (routing and subnetting), QoS, MPLS, IPSec, VSAT, MetroEthernet, DSL, etc…
- Strong knowledge of Cisco security appliances, including the PIX and ASA families
- Strong troubleshooting skills, must be able to work effectively with remote support people who are not technical
- Willingness to work occasional evening and night shift hours for project and coverage needs.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation.
- Travel up to 25% both domestically and internationally
- Cisco Security appliances (Pix and ASA)
- Network Monitoring tools with a good understanding of NetFlow.
- WAN Acceleration products – preferably Riverbed Steelheads.
- Experience supporting voice and video across the WAN, good understanding of QoS methodologies
- CCNP Security
- CCNP , CCDP , or CCNA Voice a plus.
- Some Linux and simple scripting experience a plus
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List