Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
792586 Job Summary
Manager, IT Process Solutions – R2R
Employer Job Id:
July 19, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 17, 2012
Manager, IT Process Solutions – R2R
- The[Company] , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Manager, IT Process Solutions – R2R?
- We are currently seeking a Manager, IT Process Solutions – R2R for our FishHawk, FL location. The Manager, IT Process Solutions – Record to Report is accountable for the design and delivery of all solutions that enable the Record to Report end to end process including enhanced business processes, application systems, and information delivery. Working with the Demand Management team, this person will oversee and provide direct input to the development of business cases in the areas of solution options, costs and benefits. Additional responsibilities will include managing the solution design and delivery of business process solutions in accordance with the EA framework.
What will you do?
- Hands-on management of the design, documentation, and delivery of business process solutions in accordance with all IT policies, procedures, standards and guidelines set forth by the appropriate governing bodies. This responsibility includes: the direct involvement in the design and build steps, oversight (review and signoff) of all design and build activities performed by the Record to Report team, documentation and knowledge transfer of final solution to QA, training and service teams.
- Prepare and/or review project proposals/business cases in the area of solution design and alternatives. This also includes collaborating with the business and process councils to better understand the requirements and improvement potential in identified opportunities.
- Mentors and provides oversight to the Record to Report process solutions team in best practices relating to requirements definition, process/solution design, and solution implementation (delivery). Lead, develop and coach employees in order to retain and expand organizational talent through focused attention and effort. Provide timely and constructive feedback on a regular basis to ensure employees have a clear understanding of their work, roles and the business. Manage performance issues when necessary.
- Actively participates and represents the Record to Report Team in all release planning and change control / change management activities.
- Actively builds and maintains strong relationships with Business Relationship Managers and Process Councils with the primary goal of understanding the Record to Report business process and correlating strategies, aligning to priorities set forth by the councils and providing insight into process improvement opportunities. Working with the Process and Tools Training team, organize and facilitate user communities.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred.
- 8+ years of combined experience in business and/or Information Technology roles, including functional and leadership positions.
- 5+ years of hands-on project experience in the design, development and delivery of business process solutions.
- 3+ years of team leadership or management experience with a focus on the delivery of business process solutions including new processes, new functions and solutions.
- Proven in defining solution strategies, building business cases, analyzing systems requirements, developing process maps and swim lanes, designing and prototyping solutions, defining testing requirements, defining support procedures, and implementing practical solutions.
- Proven expertise in Record to Report business process and enabling technologies.
- Excellent understanding of other core and enabling processes and technologies.
- Ability to provide oversight across multiple initiatives or projects.
- Background in chemical or mining industries is a plus.
- Project Management, Process Management or Software Development Life Cycle (preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio and Project.
- SAP (BCS, FI) (Tax and/or Treasury a plus).
- SAP BW.
- Maximo (a plus).
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding and the “discuss-decide-support” philosophy.
- Strong abilities in priority setting, planning, structuring project deliverables and problem solving.
- Ability to innovatively tackle project related problems or issues.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple, fast changing priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Physical work environment: typically indoors and in a consistent temperature.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Safety and Training Officer
1 - 5 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List