Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
792588 Job Summary
IT Associate – M2M
Employer Job Id:
July 19, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 17, 2012
IT Associate – M2M
- The[Company] , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next IT Associate – M2M?
- We are currently seeking an IT Associate – M2M for our FishHawk, FL location. The IT Associate – Business (ERP) – M2M is responsible for providing application support and the delivery of small enhancements of the Mosaic Operations Business systems. This includes all systems that enable the Mining, Production, EH&S, and Lab processes. Key activities include engaging with end users to diagnose problems and understand requirements; enabling system repairs and new functionality through application configuration, testing, training and documentation.
What will you do?
- Resolve system issues through application configuration, data and transactional repairs. Work with Service Delivery on technical issues and Solution Development on programming issues.
- Working with end users to understand current system issues and understand new requirements.
- Participate in the development of new solutions and enhancements by providing business analysis, application configuration, testing, training and documentation.
- Document final solutions including knowledge transfer to End Users, Process and Tools Trainers, Quality Assurance and Planning / Architecture.
- Other job duties and projects as assigned.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Major in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- 2+ years of phosphate industry experience working in Engineering, Technical and/or Operations-related role.
- Knowledge of mining, beneficiation and/or concentrate operations is required.
- Experience in budgeting or operational cost evaluation and computer modeling a plus.
- Computer modeling experience.
- Knowledge of plant computer applications strongly preferred.
- Strong skill level in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Project.
- Strong verbal, written, listening and presentation communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision and within a team environment.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to engage on multiple assignments and consistent meet deadlines.
- Physical work environment: Typically indoors and in a consistent temperature.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Safety and Training Officer
1 - 5 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List