Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
792592 Job Summary
Master Data Specialist
Employer Job Id:
July 19, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 17, 2012
Master Data Specialist
- The [Company] headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Master Data Specialist?
- We are currently seeking a Master Data Specialist for our Plymouth, MN location. The Master Data Specialist is responsible for meeting the business requirements and expectations for Mosaic’s North American and international locations for the creation of critical business inputs and will be responsible for Master Data relating to Pricing, Customer Master, and Plant/Materials. This person will also serve as the primary contact for the business on any internal or external issues pertaining to data related issues and will also be responsible for auditing and verifying that all geographies are following policies, procedure standards and SOX requirements.
What will you do?
- Manage data implementation and configuration of critical external and internal business information within SAP and all CRM applications for creations and changes. Analyze and verify all requests to ensure accuracy and meet multiple Mosaic entities/department requirements so that critical Mosaic transactions can be created and maintained.
- Review and audit Mosaic global processes to ensure that Master Data procedures and policies are being followed. Review CRM data to ensure that AGIIS and Affinity are current and accurate so that customers can communicate B2B with Mosaic.
- Investigate data errors within Mosaic’s operating systems. Update SAP contracts, sales orders, plants, warehouses, customer hierarchies, customer umbrellas and other SAP transactions relating to Master Data. Update policies and procedure manuals.
- Partner with Customer Service, Credit, Warehousing, Supply Chain, Transportation and Quality on all new or changes to key business initiatives to ensure consistency with across the Mosaic enterprise.
- Perform miscellaneous job related requests from the business relating to reports, tables, tax, banking information, outputs and instructional opportunities.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Major in Business or related discipline.
- 3+ years of related master data experience (6+ years is required with no degree).
- 2+ years’ experience in sales or customer service (5+ years is required with no degree).
- Strong knowledge of I/T systems.
- Strong analytical skills to review business requirements.
- Candidates that are bilingual in English and Spanish with fluency in speaking, reading and writing Spanish are preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), with emphasis on complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Must be able to execute simple web based queries.
- Ability to work in and understand databases.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work on-call and flexible hours.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
16 - 20 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List