- Join a leading environmental consultancy with an international presence
- Opportunity to step up to a management position with further career development
- Ability to develop and shape the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally recognised environmental consultancy in a leadership role. With a long history of success providing environmental solutions and services, they are currently in a high growth phase and are looking for an experienced manager to support their team in all operational aspects of the business.
As the Environmental Manager responsible for operations you will look after a dynamic team of environmental scientists, engineers, and project managers; ensuring that the company’s high standards are maintained, with projects delivered on time, on budget, and exceeding client expectations. Other responsibilities include business development for the group, financial budgeting and reporting, and all aspects of staff development and management. Environmental consulting experience is essential along with strong project management skills and legislative knowledge.
To be successful you will have:
· Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Engineering / Science or related field
· Team management and leadership experience within a consultancy
· Strong technical knowledge and understanding
· Project delivery experience (EIS, EIA, Site assessments and remediation)
· Exceptional communication skills and the ability to bring out the best in your team
· Excellent report writing and reviewing skills
Your expertise and efforts will be well rewarded and recognised with a competitive salary package including bonuses, and the ability and support to progress your career within the organisation.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.