- 8-15 years Experience Open Cut Copper mining
- $200k - $250K Base plus Super
- Brisbane Role/Immediate start
This international copper and gold company with a head office based in Brisbane has open cut operations in South East Asia. We are seeking a motivated Principal Mining Engineers reporting to the GM to join our team of highly skilled professionals. The position represents an opportunity to be part of a tight team of engineers.
You will be well rewarded with an exceptionally generous base salary, this Role will also include Flexible hours, occasional overseas working trips and excellent mentoring opportunities.
• Appropriate tertiary qualification as a Mining Engineer
• Minimum of 8 - 15 years experience in mining preferably on site
• Open cut experience a must, Experience in short and long term planning.
• Minimum 8 - 15 years previous strong experience with Surpac and or MineMax
• Willing and able to travel internationally as required
• A high level of motivation and initiative
• Well developed interpersonal skills
• A High level of computer literacy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team player with excellent client focus
• Strong problem solving skills
• Needs to be patient and able to cope with deadlines and pressure during busy times