Delivery Stage of billion dollar project
Previous experience working for a top tier consultancy
About the Company:
- Ref: NWAHSPMP
- Senior Project Manager
Our client offers specialist consultancy services in Project Management to a wide range of clients across all markets. This leading Project Management Consultancy works in "partnership" with their clients to deliver award winning projects both nationally and internationally.
About the Role:
Senior Project Manager initially required for a secondment role, responsible for the delivery phases of a $2billion construction project.
As Senior Project Manager you will be required to assist the Project Director with project management, business development, staff management and contract administration. You will be required to build the project management team and lead through all phases of project management.
You will be responsible for the planning, design and delivery of Health, Commercial, Infrastructure and Urban Development projects in WA. As a market leader you will be expected to maintain standards of professionalism and ensure that all client and project objectives are met. You must have the passion and ability to be part of the big picture and stay in line with the strategic development plan. Strong leadership skills are essential in this position.
About the benefits / rewards:
Part of the success of our client has been their ability to attract and retain the best staff in industry; they do this by offering above average salary packages and a positive environment to work in. For this particular role the salary is negotiable for the right candidate and will be dependent on previous industry experience. In addition to the salary the successful candidate will also benefit from a healthy bonus as an incentive to do well.
: Our client is seeking the following requirements for this position:
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience.
- Must have a proven track record of business development
- Have experience managing projects from inception to completion to the value of $150 Million
- Preferably hold a degree in Construction, Project Management, or Building
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects, ideally within a similar consulting or building environment.
- Proficiency in maintaining key client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to support/mentor junior project management staff.
- Advanced ability to plan, manage and deliver numerous projects.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills, analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Must be proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, as well as e-mail and Internet searches
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.