Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
793503 Job Summary
Senior Project Manager
Employer Job Id:
October 11, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
December 11, 2012
Senior Project Manager
Description and Desired Qualifications
- At [Company] , we deliver solutions that span the entire breadth of the chemical and bio-chemical industry. Our Senior Project Manager position will provide you with the opportunity to work on both domestic and international projects. As an important team leader, you will assist in the development of the business case for solving a problem or pursuing an opportunity, identifying options for a potential project, leading the conceptual engineering effort and managing Front-End Loading (FEL). As projects are sanctioned, you will lead the execution of engineering, procurement, and construction of your projects. You should be a self-motivated, detail oriented Engineer with 15-30 years of project management experience in chemical or heavy industrial project execution. A Professional Engineer (PE) registration is Preferred.
Our Senior Project Manager:
- Works closely with Internal Business Development Professionals and Senior Management to determine winning strategy approach and pricing in the pursuit of new business opportunities
- Works closely with Client project teams to collaborate on project definition and scope development for planning and funding activities
- Plans, directs, supervises, coordinates and controls the execution of all business, project delivery, fiscal and administrative functions of the assigned program, project, or sub-task
- Acts as the Company representative with the Client and selected suppliers during project execution
- Establishes requirements of the project and monitors the draft and final adherence to these criteria
- Promotes excellence on the project, including furtherance of the Quality Improvement Process
- Mobilizes Company resources through effective liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective quality work
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the project including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
- Assists and oversees establishment of Work Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan and other documents May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and public meetings in support of Clients
- Follows all Company, Client, safety and regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines as they relate to this position and the work duties being performed
- [Company] will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position.
- BA/BS Engineering Degree from accredited college or university is required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management positions for chemicals or heavy industrial projects is required
- Demonstrated experience and success in the delivery of integrated engineering/procurement and construction (or construction management) project assignments at or above a total installed cost of $100mm USD
- Professional Registration (P.E.) or PMP certification
- 15-30 years of project management experience
- FEL, FEED, Feasibility and Conceptual engineering experience with chemical or bio-chemical projects
- International project experience and or fluency in a foreign language
- Bachelors or 4 year degree
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List