Job Description: Electrical Supervisor (Mining)
Salary: $90 000 +
Consultant : Bradley Gibbons
The People Bank is currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor for their client, an international mining and natural resources company.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Electrical Section Manager . The Electrical Supervisor is responsible for directing and supporting the execution of electrical work.
Types of equipment involved in this role include mobile mine equipment like drills, loaders, shovels, haulage trucks, and other auxiliary equipment, as well as plant equipment such as elevators, overhead cranes, PLC's and so on.
This role is required to ensure all work is executed in a safe and efficient manner while abiding by the terms outline in the collective agreement.
- An Inter-provincial (Red Seal) in Industrial or Construction Electrical, or a diploma or degree in Electrical Engineering
- Five to Seven years of experience in the electrical field
- Three to Five years of supervisory experience, preferable in an industrial and/or unionized environment.
- Strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal, teamwork & communication skills
- We are looking for someone with strong commitment to continuous improvement and safe operations .Proficiency in computer based programs such as MS Office suite, and ability to learn new programs will be considered an asset.
If you are qualified for this role, please send your resume to Mr. Bradley Gibbons via email:email@example.com or apply directly on-line
The People Bank would like to thank everyone for their interest however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We encourage you to visit our website regularly to stay up-to-date on new career opportunities.