Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
793589 Job Summary
Human Resources Coordinator/Generalist
Employer Job Id:
July 20, 2012
September 18, 2012
Human Resources Coordinator/Generalist
- Provide administrative/clerical support to Human Resources, which could include benefits, compensation, payroll, and staffing. Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compile reports from HR systems. Provide customer support to visitors of the Human Resources department.
- Provides administrative support to the HR Department.
- Maintains HRIS records with a high degree of accuracy and compiles reports from various HR systems.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Coordinates file transfers to vendors and carriers.
- Identifies opportunities to improve department and functional processes in order to attain peak productivity and efficiencies.
- Maintains confidentially concerning employee information, personnel actions, legal actions, terminations, and organizational plans.
- Backs up human resources staff and administrative functions in the department to maintain service levels and to accomplish cross-training goals.
- Maintains benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Maintains good customer service skills and inter-department/company cooperation.
- Assists employees using human resources kiosks for benefits enrollment and/or new hire onboarding.
- Maintains file room and file scanning.
- Photocopies, mails and faxes information as needed.
- Picks up and distributes incoming mail to HR staff.
- Supports department sorting, mailing, distributing, and packet assembly tasks.
- Assists with special activities and events.
- Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains supplies and necessary forms.
- Retrieves archived information as requested.
- Assists in all departmental duties and functions as required.
- Schedules meeting and reserves rooms upon request.
- Works within and promote corporate values.
- Must accomplish training and serve as a Green Belt in support of Empire’s Six Sigma program.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop and kneel.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- This position is designated as a "Safety-Sensitive Position". A Safety-Sensitive Position includes tasks or duties that EMPIRE in good faith believes could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; and outside weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually office moderate.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The roles and objectives of this job do not include setting corporate policy, and does not constitute a managing agent of the company.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List