Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
793643 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 20, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 18, 2012
- The Recruiter is responsible for a variety of activities relating to the identification, recruitment and selection of employees. The position will ensure adherence to all policies governing the employment process, and is viewed as the subject matter expert on recruiting/staffing to client groups.
- Recruits for specialized positions across the organization, through participation in/with professional organizations and affiliations, networking and cold calling.
- Partners with Recruiting leadership and management to support strategic business recruiting initiatives. Provides industry data to leadership and customers.
- Creates recruiting pipeline of specialized candidates, including a diverse pool for all areas they support.
- Provides training and develops interview guides and other services for those involved in the recruitment/staffing process, as requested.
- In partnership with Recruiting leadership, HR, and business management, plans strategies to address workforce-planning needs.
- Establishes procedures and methods for recruiting by studying the effect of market trends and conditions on recruitment and identifying sources of talent.
- Serves as a front line ambassador or[Company] , to promote a positive organizational image.
- Identifies, establishes and represents [Company] locally and nationally, through memberships in or close contact with professional and diversity organizations and associations.
- Coordinates recruiting process from sourcing to interviewing, through offer and on-boarding stage.
- Prepares and implements recruiting plans within budgetary guidelines.
- Interviews and assesses candidates, providing top candidates to hiring area with recommendation for hire.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external clients and business partners. Identifies business needs, service requirements, and key issues and recommends alternate solutions.
- Leads and participates in special projects and task teams at the direction of leadership.
- Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including events and project specific work.
- Must accomplish training and serve as a Green Belt in support of [Company] Six Sigma program.
- Works within, promotes and demonstrates corporate values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to sit, use hands, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop and kneel.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- This position is designated as a "Safety-Sensitive Position". A Safety-Sensitive Position includes tasks or duties that [Company] in good faith believes could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; and outside weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually office moderate.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The roles and objectives of this job do not include setting corporate policy, and does not constitute a managing agent of the company.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List