Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
793703 Job Summary
Service Administration & Assistant
Employer Job Id:
Rolling Meadows, IL
July 20, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
September 18, 2012
Service Administration & Assistant
- [Company] Corp. (KAC) is the second-largest, fully-integrated manufacturer and supplier of construction equipment in North America with a reputation for reliability that's second to none. We have built a network of manufacturing plants and parts depots with approximately 2000 employees who manufacture more than 90% of all [Company] America equipment right here in the United States.
- Our product line ranges from the smallest compact construction size to the largest mining size and includes hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, crawler dozers, off-highway trucks, motor graders, skid steer loaders, tractor loaders and backhoe loaders.
- The main roles are to support and assist Service Manager/Service Administration & Field Service Team Leader in coordinating/processing all Service Dept. administrative matters including Service Sales program preparation, Service report/quote follow-up, warranty claim process, and periodical (weekly, monthly and annually) internal/external reports preparation etc.
- Assist and support managing and processing various kinds of warranty jobs communicating / reporting with KIC in Japan.
- Assist preparing reports for Sales, Profitability and Quotes etc. periodically.
- Assist performing various administration functions for Service Dept. including "Work hour management", "Budget management", "Expense report processing" and other general administration related matters.
- Assist collecting and organizing Market, Customer, Service/Maintenance and Technical (including Service news) information/data.
- Assist in developing & implementing Service Sales promotion activities and FST performance improvement (customer satisfaction improvement) program.
- Provide necessary assistance to FST visiting customers.
- Perform other duties assigned by IMO Management.
- Associate Degree or Equivalent Education or
- 2 years relevant job experience.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office 2007 (2012 preferred) products specifically Word and Excel.
- The ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have effective communication skills to speak before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to create/develop new ideas/programs and to introduce them.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. The ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to learn other software programs used within KAILLC and KAC such as SAP.
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to make an analysis and prepare various reports.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with various organizations including Customers, Sub-contractors, other department/divisions as well as KIC.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List