- Join a reputable and fast-growing engineering consultancy
- North Queensland lifestyle location
- Senior position with flexibility to shape the role to suit
You will be working with an ASX listed, international organisation that is growing dramatically through both acquisitions and organic growth. With over 4,000 staff, this is a company which prides itself on delivering high quality consulting services within the areas of Environmental, Water / Wastewater, and Geotechnical.
A position has been created for a highly experienced consultant to join the North Queensland Environmental team based out of Cairns or Townsville. Ideally you will already be living and working within the region and have an established network to build on. As Senior Environmental Consultant you will be required to use your technical expertise to generate and deliver a wide range of projects within the mining, resource and infrastructure sectors.
To succeed in this role you will possess the following:
· Relevant tertiary qualifications (Environmental Engineering/ Science)
· Previous experience within a consultancy
· Exceptional business development and client relationship management skills
· Strong technical ability
· Ability to work autonomously yet contribute to the team in a positive manner
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a highly regarded organisation in a role that you can mould to your strengths. A competitive salary package and other benefits are on offer.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.