- 8-15 years Experience Open Cut Copper mining
- $200k - $250K Base plus Super
- Brisbane Role/Immediate start
This international copper and gold company with a head office based in Brisbane has open cut operations in South East Asia. We are seeking a motivated Principal Mining Engineers reporting to the GM to join our team of highly skilled professionals. The position represents an opportunity to be part of a tight team of engineers.
You will be well rewarded with an exceptionally generous base salary, this Role will also include Flexible hours, occasional overseas working trips and excellent mentoring opportunities.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification as a Mining Engineer
- Minimum of 8 - 15 years experience in mining preferably on site
- Open cut experience a must, Experience in short and long term planning.
- Minimum 8 - 15 years previous strong experience with Surpac and or MineMax
- Willing and able to travel internationally as required
- A high level of motivation and initiative
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- A High level of computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with excellent client focus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Needs to be patient and able to cope with deadlines and pressure during busy times
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.