WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION - COMPANY SPONSORED LOCATION PREMIUMS, FLY IN/FLY OUT ALLOWANCE AND SITE ACCOMMODATIONS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
The Attest Analyst will be responsible for detail attesting of invoices, meeting and interacting with new and existing suppliers, assisting in the formation of new contracts, and ensuring Canadian Natural meets various contractual commitments, through working with the Calgary Accounts Payable group.
This role will interact with various on-site business units and as such will gain exposure to and knowledge of the entire project. There is structured training in place and there are numerous opportunities for both lateral and vertical career growth.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Perform comprehensive reviews of contractor invoices to ensure they are in accordance to the compensation set forth in the contract
• Verify invoice components to contract terms and monitor contract progress
• Build and maintain productive relationships with your Team, the Suppliers, and Contract Administrators and to resolve discrepancies in a constructive and cooperative manner
• Participate in the continuous improvement of the attesting process by your suggestions and assistance in working towards developing a more efficient process and developing tools to assist ongoing activities
• Confirm all rates are correct and the billing for Labour, Equipment, and Materials have been properly approved by a CNRL representative
• Typically 2+ years of related industry experience with High School diploma or GED
• CMA/CFA certification would be an asset
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Project management, systems integration, and auditing
o Industry specific applications (i.e. ERP software like JD Edwards or SAP)
o Advanced spreadsheet work using Excel and good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.