This emerging mining company is currently seeking a senior engineer for their well known WA underground operation.
This is an owner operated site and is the perfect opportunity to enhance your career in Mine Management within the industry.
The team here is tight and have had some real success recently - They are high performers who are making a real name for themselves.
You will be key to the success of the company and will have a wide scope of responsibility.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Management of the Mining, Engineering, Geology and HSE teams
- Technical leadership of mine design and planning
- Oversee the timely production of mine designs and schedules;
- Implement short to long term planning;
- Provide technical support and guidance to Junior Engineers;
The successful candidate will possess:
- Mining engineering degree
- Exposure to underground environments
- 5+ years recent and relevant mine engineering experience
- Surpac knowledge
- People management and leadership skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Attention to detail time management, record keeping etc
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Flying direct to site you will be offered an 8:6 roster from Perth you will be staying in a great camp with all the mod cons and everything you need around you.