- Family friendly roster.
- Excellent salary (increased super + bonuses)
- Site is 1 hour flight from Perth
We are currently recruiting for a well known international mining and resource company. They specialize in iron ore and coal production and are currently looking for a Mine Geologist for their open pit mine site approx 1 hour's flight from Perth.
Reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist you will be required to :
- Help work to maximize profitable extraction of the Iron Ore in a safe, timely and cost effective manner
- Geologically log blast holes
- Model and interpret ore zones to produce dig plans.
- Conduct Geological wall and face mapping / interpretation
- Help compile weekly & monthly reports
Ideally you will have:
- A tertiary level qualification in Geology
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- A commitment to safe work practices
- A sound knowledge of open pit grade control procedures
- The right to live and work in Australia.
- A current manual drivers license
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office and Surpac (or similar)
This is your chance to join a friendly dedicated professional mining team.
They offer family friendly rosters and the flights to site are on company time.
They offer excellent salary packages including increased super contributions and performance bonuses. Career development inhouse training, mentoring and opportunity for overseas secondment