Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
794384 Job Summary
Partners, Performance & Assurance
Employer Job Id:
July 21, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 19, 2012
Partners, Performance & Assurance
Partners, Performance & Assurance:
- Today, companies face a number of demands - to create innovative products, meet shareholder expectations, and operate in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. While some organizations have interpreted this last expectation as the need to simply comply with laws and regulations, many companies are actively leveraging sustainability drivers to create revenue growth, reduce costs, mitigate risks, and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders.
- Recognizing that social, environmental, and safety performance have become business-critical issues for many enterprises, [Company] , as the world’s leading provider of EHS, risk and social consulting services, is helping companies deliver sustainable, safe, and compliant performance throughout all aspects of their operations. Our Performance & Assurance practice team provides highly innovative services across the full breadth of sustainability auditing, information solutions, safety programs, compliance and management systems, training and corporate reporting. And with annual global sales in excess of $150 million, it is one of the largest practices in a business with annual double-digit growth.
- To support the continued growth and innovation of the practice, we are looking for leaders who want to be part of this thriving global community; outstanding professionals who mix strong consulting skills with equally strong technical capabilities to help companies leverage our broad range of services resulting in improved performance. We want individuals who know how to create value for our clients, lead our technical consultants by enabling them to reach their full potential, and are successful business operators, the kind of capable professionals who can:
- Manage and lead EHS performance in a truly global organization.
- Leverage the impressive technical skills we have to enhance our clients’ businesses.
- Expand our client relationships by successfully delivering outcomes that meet their expectations.
- In return for your extraordinary performance contributions, there are significant tangible and intangible rewards that come in sharing in the ownership of our company.
- Specifically, [Company] is seeking to appoint a Senior Health & Safety Business Consultant (Partner) to play a key role in growing our EHS Performance & Assurance practice in the mid-Atlantic or Northeast Region. The ideal candidate will bring significant private-sector client relationships, a wealth of strategic consulting and technical capability, and a deep understanding of business processes to help our clients proactively address their Health & Safety and sustainability risks and challenges. As a partner in the Performance & Assurance practice you will be expected to:
- Sell and deliver large-scale EHS compliance and sustainability programs.
- Achieve performance improvements and long-term change within many of the world’s leading companies.
- Share in the ownership of a global sustainability consulting business that is expanding at a rate unmatched in our industry.
- Develop and implement strategic business/action plan, provide leadership, and deliver performance results to expand [Company] 's Performance & Assurance and client base in the Northeastern or Mid-Atlantic United States, with a particular focus on H&S services. Serve as a key member of the “core” practice team to drive double-digit profitable growth across the H&S service line.
- Lead, manage performance, hire, integrate, and retain, inspire and mentor personnel for overall success of the practice team.
- As a senior “seller/doer,” personally secure $1 million+ in sales annually. Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients. Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Develop and manage innovative, behavior and performance outcome-focused approaches and programs for a variety of industrial clients with complex technical/regulatory issues. Design and direct corporate H&S strategies and programs for behavior-based safety, compliance auditing, OHSAS/management systems, process safety and risk management, high-impact training, and general compliance support. Achieve client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Support the general growth and development of[Company] ’s global Performance & Assurance practice and actively collaborate with colleagues in [Company] offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific regions. Drive innovation within the practice to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate [Company] from our competition.
- Collaborate with other [Company] global practitioners to execute EHS compliance and sustainability projects. Participate on teams comprised of Performance & Assurance professionals from multiple offices around the global [Company] organization.
- Capitalize on existing [Company] client relationships to expand[Company] ’s profile and market share in the EHS Performance & Assurance market (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development). Work with other [Company] resources to deepen relationships with [Company] key clients and establish new client relationships that result in significant net revenue growth.
- 15+ year’s relevant consulting experience in working with significant industrial clients on regulatory compliance and sustainable EHS compliance programs.
- Be passionate about EHS performance improvement and have substantial experience developing and delivering world-class EHS program solutions.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful business growth strategies in health and safety, including demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, and book personal sales of at least $500,000 (net revenue) in new consulting services.
- Recognized technical expertise by and established reputation in the local marketplace.
- Certification in field; CSP, CIH, PE, or similar registration highly desirable.
[Company] is the world's leading provider of environmental, health and safety, risk and social consulting services. We have over 140 offices in 40 countries and employ around 4,000 professionals, providing the best global platform in the industry. For more than 30 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions to leading business and government clients, to help them manage environmental risks and challenges within their organizations. In doing so, we have become one of the world’s largest and most successful environmental consulting firms offering a range of compliance assurance, impact assessment planning, site investigation and remediation, and corporate advisory services.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
16 - 20 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List