Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
794411 Job Summary
Team Lead, Systems Mfg. Engineering
Employer Job Id:
July 21, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 19, 2012
Team Lead, Systems Mfg. Engineering
- Responsible for managing Manufacturing Engineering, Test Engineering and Manufacturing Business Systems that support [Company] Remanufacturing and Custom Classic Manufacturing of legacy, current and future Standard Drives and Kinetix product offerings on a global basis.
- Plan and direct the efforts of Manufacturing and Test Engineering within Remanufacturing
- Lead the development of remanufacturing strategies, plans, and projects for new products and new product introductions.
- Lead the Industrialization of Remanufacturing processes for transport to, and development of, international remanufacturing affiliates designated to support the Standard Drives and Kinetix product lines.
- Manage new product introductions, product changes, and product obsolescence in conjunction with Product Division and CSM Asset Management and Renewal Parts Divisions.
- Lead the development and implementation of improvements in Remanufacturing and Custom Classic Manufacturing processes and procedures for optimizing quality, customer service, productivity, safety, and asset management.
- Manage the maintenance and enhancements of equipment and processes to ensure smooth operation of all applications in order to provide superior internal/external customer service.
- Prepare economic analysis and cost justification for new capital equipment.
- Manage Remanufacturing Safety and Ergonomics projects and compliance with all procedures and programs.
- Develop information systems and methods to analyze and report on Remanufacturing Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead continuous improvement activities including engineered labor standards, optimization of manufacturing and warehousing space, process mapping, cost reductions, and application of new technology.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to standards of business conduct and trains and motivates subordinates and other employees in the importance of full compliance with the letter and spirit of such policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic plans and directions for the facility
- Champion and understand the use of lean manufacturing techniques
- Partner with all levels of plant management in responding to and implementing change
- Provide assistance to company management in its mission to maintain freedom from third party influences by fostering a viable employee relations program, protecting management rights, flexibility and productivity levels, and the rights of all employees.
- Conducts tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14000, etc.) as well as [Company] policies and procedures.
- Provides clear role responsibilities, accountabilities and metrics for team members.
- Networks across the organization and develops successful internal and external partnerships
- Provide assistance to all employees and levels of management with respect to the resolution of employee problems or complaints
- Communicate effectively with other managers by providing timely information and reports
- Is an effective and timely communicator. Keeps direct reports, team members and key operations players well informed of company issues and direction.
- Fosters culture of teamwork which values employee engagement and open communication within the facility and the business as a whole
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Five years related experience in the areas of electronics design, electrical test engineering, and electronic manufacturing.
- Three years of manufacturing or engineering supervision experience.
- M.S. in Engineering Management
- Technical Field Service Support Experience
- Electronic Product Repair Business Experience
- Data Base Management and Web Interface programming skills in one or more of the following systems: Access, Oracle, SQL, Visual Basic
- Lean Six Sigma Black or Green Belt or similar productivity improvement project experience.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List