Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
794462 Job Summary
Administrative Project Coordinator
Employer Job Id:
July 21, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 19, 2012
Administrative Project Coordinator
- [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
- The Redmond office of[Company] . has an immediate opening for an Administrative Project Coordinator to support its Pacific Northwest offices (Redmond/Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Coeur d’Alene, ID). This position will be based out of our Redmond, Washington office.
- The Administrative Project Coordinator will work as part of our project administrative team to help project managers deliver projects and successfully manage the day-to-day interactions between project staff and the administrative team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide project-specific support to project managers. Specific duties may include:
- Assist with preparation of subcontracts, project setups, and project invoices
- facilitate project logistics such as meetings and conference calls
- assist with preparation of Health and Safety Plans
- other administrative duties requested by PMs.
- Coordinate the production of technical reports (formatting, editing, and proofreading) ensuring that documents conform to [Company] standards. Work with production staff to prepare project reports for copying and distribution, shipping and mailing.
- Provide support to project staff requiring assistance in our technical library as well as conducting literature searches.
- Provide occasional back-up coverage for the front-desk receptionist during lunch and vacations.
- We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Requirements for this position are:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint) and have a strong knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- A minimum of three years of prior relevant experience is required. Previous work experience within the consulting engineering environment would be an advantage.
- High School diploma required, Associates degree or other high-level education is desired.
- Prior front-desk reception experience including use of multi-line phone system.
- Candidates should have experience preparing a variety of complex documents and correspondence.
The following qualities and strengths are preferred:
- Excellent organizational skills (able to prioritize, manage time, and record keeping)
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, and writing)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong team player, self-motivated, proactive thinker, flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and overall good judgment
- A problem solver with the ability to identify and implement alternative solutions
- Possess the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, exhibit discretion, diplomacy and tact.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List