Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
794479 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 21, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 19, 2012
- Founded in Canada in 1960, [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in earth, environment, and related areas of energy. Our clients span the world's major economic drivers: oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, power, transportation, water resources, and more. Our 7,000 people deliver deep technical understanding, cross-disciplinary thinking and a passion to help our clients succeed.
- The [Company] team ([Company] is consistently voted a top consulting firm to work for and operates out of more than 40 offices across the country from Anchorage, Alaska to Tampa, Florida. Since the first office opened in 1968, we have built a reputation for providing innovative, quality solutions. From our initial strength in geotechnical engineering, our services expanded to meet the increasing range of client needs, including environmental compliance and [Company] . is currently seeking a Receptionist for the Manchester, NH office. This individual will be an administrative member of the New England Operations staff with primary reporting responsibility to the Office Manager.
- This individual will support and/or coordinate office administrative activities for the New England Operations (Manchester, NH, Westborough, MA, Amherst, MA, and Freeport, ME).
- Coordination, reproduction and distribution of professional work product and various project deliverables;
- Managing multi-line phone system, coordinating and scheduling conference and teleconferences;
- Coordinate and maintain meeting notes, staff schedule, scheduling notices and event calendar;
- Document directories, filing, and archival storage;
- Performs various business support related duties including: office supplies, travel arrangements, visitor parking, and postage;
- Performs various finance and accounting related duties including: insurance certificates, subcontractor and vendor payables and invoices, and month-end direct project costs;
- Supports administrative and technical staff in a variety of responsibilities to include, but not limited to: homepage management, timesheets, branch payables, new-hire orientation, marketing materials, contact database, subcontractors and vendors, health and safety database, data entry and record keeping;
- Assists in various corporate and/or other special projects, from time to time, as required and assigned by the Office Manager.
- HS Diploma or its equivalent;
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2007 suite of programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Must be familiar with creating, combining, and manipulating portable document format (PDF) files using Adobe Acrobat;
- Possess strong communication skills and is able to communicate with a variety of personalities in a confidential and sensitive manner;
- Punctual and dependable;
- Professional attitude and an exceptional work-ethic;
- Strong team player, self-motivated, proactive thinker, flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, and deadline oriented environment. Must have ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities;
- Must be flexible, able to work in a team environment, and quickly resolve conflict. Ability to work with all levels of management, staff, and vendors.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to travel is preferred; however, travel frequency is estimated to be no more than 5% annually.
- Accounts Payable experience is preferred, but not required.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List