- Manager Technical Services
- Location - approximately 3 hours from Mackay - Camp based
- $200 K pacakge, DIDO Role - Monday to Friday Roster
This company is one of Australia's leading mining and construction services contractors. They currently play a vital role in building the infrastructure, providing essential services and promoting the countries leading resources. With a primary focus on caring for their people, commitment, dedication to workplace diversities, and their commitment to the well-being of their employees to provide a safe work environment.
This role is approximately 3 hours from Mackay, is a camp based location, DIDO role on a Monday to Friday roster. You will be rewarded with the security of a long term contract and ongoing development opportunities.
As the Technical Services Manager, you will be reporting to the Project Manager and you will be responsible for developing and maintaining mine design, plans and production schedules to enable recover of maximum coal resources in the most cost efficient manner to meet client requirements.
Leading a team of engineers and surveyors, you will be committed to high OHS & E standards and with your extensive experience you will also provide engineering, technical and environmental services to support production activities and foster innovation.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in developing mine design plans and production schedules
- Excellent Leadership, communication, staff development and negotiation skills
- Suitable tertiary qualifications
- Good time management, planning and cost management skills are essential
- Demonstrated understanding or exposure to the Mine Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations
If you love working with people, enjoy a challenge and are focused on results, this role will be exactly what you are looking for. Now is the perfect time to progress your career and secure your future.