Evolution Mining is a leading growth-focused Australian mid-cap gold producer with five Australian gold projects across QLD and WA, a defined growth pathway, significant & exciting exploration potential and a strong financial position.
Process Manager – Edna May
- Key site leadership role in Australia’s newest and fourth largest Gold producer
- Great team environment
Reporting to the site General Manager of our Edna May Operation (EMO), this key leadership position
will be responsible for driving improvement programs for increasing plant efficiency and reliability to
achieve budgeted production.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading metallurgical investigations to ensure optimum plant performance
- Driving continuous improvement throughout the operation
- Managing the maintenance department, treatment plant, ROM, Tails Storage Facility and water management control
- Promoting a safe and healthy work culture including undertaking safety audits and leading safety meetings
- Preparing the annual, quarterly & monthly financial budget and treatment budget plans
- Delivery of the agreed process forecast and budget
- Delivering capital projects in the process area
- Developing the processing and maintenance teams to ensure an effective and efficient high performance culture is achieved.
Edna May Gold Project
Edna May Gold Project is conveniently positioned just two kilometers from the town of Westonia, on the eastern edge of WA’s Wheatbelt region. The mine is half way between Perth and Kalgoorlie and ideally situated to be serviced by either of these major mining centres. Edna May employs around 150 people including contractors. The workforce can choose to live locally in Westonia, Merredin or surrounding regional communities or DIDO (drive in drive out) from Perth. Edna May has a newly built accommodation village offering ensuite (single) rooms with quality meals.
To be Successful
To be considered for this role you will ideally have a degree in metallurgy or process engineering together with relevant experience, or you must have at least 10 years experience operating mine sites with a minimum of 5 years associated with gold CIL or CIP plants. You will also have strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience in managing people.