We have a vacancy for an experienced Information System Consultant at our Corporate Office in Booragoon.
The 'Information Systems Consultant - eAM' is the SPA ( single point of accountability ) from an IT perspective, for the eAM ( Enterprise Asset Management ) system running in Australia.
The role involves planning, coordination & oversight of system support, consulting to the business on process & system improvement, and general liaison & communication with other support groups across the globe to ensure that the Australian support of eAM maintains alignment with global strategy and plans.
The role is accountable for the smooth day to day operation of the eAM ( Enterprise Asset Management ) system , servicing a wide range of internal customers located across Australia from the plant maintenance functions of the business.
Responsibilities include working with user groups and stakeholders to:
- Coordinate help chain to ensure system problems are resolved to agreed SLA.
- Specify and estimate maintenance and enhancement work
- Facilitate strategy development, planning, negotiating and setting priorities for applications work.
- Ensure that service requirements are met by working with global and external partners.
- Ensure compliance to Alcoa's procedures and ASAT
- Liaising with other global parties, primarily AWA Atlantic, North American Primary Metals, and Global Information Services to ensure Australia's continuing alignment with global eAM strategies and plans
Relevant tertiary qualifications are essential, as are good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, and the incumbent should have solid experience in the delivery and support of large corporate application systems and a good working knowledge of modern applications architecture.
Experience in Oracle Applications is highly desirable, as would be business knowledge in the plant maintenance function, and/or skills in Oracle tools, such as Discoverer and PL/SQL.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Thursday 9th August 2012
This vacancy is open to internal and external applicants.