- Perth | Permanent
- Featured Job
An opportunity to undertake a EPC/M project with full remit in creating a team
A role within a professional, established and stable project controls team
About Our Client
This organisation operates within the Asia Pacific market and has a lengthy track record in delivering high profile EPC/EPCM contracts across the oil & gas, mining & minerals and infrastructure industry sectors. With a multiple projects now in the process of being awarded, this client is now looking to ramp up its engineering and project delivery capability and now seeks the services of an accomplished Project Controls Manager.
Reporting to the Functional Project Controls Manager, you will have full ownership and accountability for the development and administration of all project plans and costs in order to minimise risk, and to maximise benefits to the overall project delivery. As a senior manager within the projects team, you will be expected to display exceptional stakeholder management and leadership skills in order to bring about successful project outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role it is vital that you meet the following criteria;
What's On Offer
- You will possess a relevant tertiary qualification, ideally from a engineering discipline or from project management.
- You will have a minimum of 10 years experience within project controls with exposure to major infrastructure or mining projects, ideally with a previous track record within EPCM companies.
- As a team leader, you will possess a high level of proficiency in planning, cost management and project control methods.
- You will have developed communication, negotiation, and influencing skills, and additional competency in report writing.
- You will have the ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding for contracts and project management methodology.
A newly created role and opportunity to undertake a new project at its initial phases.
A role within a highly professional and progressive organisation that is best placed to continue to secure high end EPC and EPCM projects across the mining & minerals and oil & gas industry sectors.
A competitive remuneration package that will be reflective of your level of experience and capability.