Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
795504 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 24, 2012
Flanders Electric , Ltd.
September 22, 2012
General Purpose of Job:
- Ensure scheduled maintenance and repairs are completed in a thorough, safe and timely manner. Complete all work orders as set forth by the maintenance software program and/or verbal and written communication presented by maintenance management. Maintain production up time and protect company assets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide supervision and labor necessary to achieve departmental goals as they relate to preventive, breakdown and project maintenance.
- Work closely and cooperatively with other maintenance foremen to achieve established goals and promote a Team driven environment.
- Support, uphold and encourage response to all company decisions and policies.
- Communicate clearly and concisely when providing direction to subordinates.
- Communicate all issues and concerns immediately utilizing command chain.
- Complete all required paperwork and information in a legible and timely fashion.
- Prepare for the day’s assignment in advance and prior to employee arrival.
- Ensure that all completed work meets Flanders’ Standards and complies with all codes and regulations and in a workmanlike manner.
- Assist with employee performance reviews for department personnel.
- Route purchasing needs through appropriate approval and processing channels.
- Keep department, tools and equipment in a neat and orderly fashion, also in remote work areas.
- Carry out disciplinary actions in accordance with company policy and Maintenance Coordinator.
- Perform other essential tasks as requested by departmental management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Trade school certificate/apprenticeship or some college preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years electrical/mechanical experience in an industrial environment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division including understanding fractions and percentages.
- Ability to make decisions during shift without Coordinator or Manager present.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List