Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
795530 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 24, 2012
Consol Energy Inc.
September 22, 2012
- This position is responsible for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of CONSOL Energy , and for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding CONSOL Energy's performance. This includes, but is not limited to, management changes, earnings statements, annual reports, and other external statements. The incumbent of this position would be one of two primary points of contact for investors.
- Consistently act ethically, and in accordance with all securities regulations, including Regulation FD, along with CONSOL Energy's five core values
- Create industry comparisons/models, and presentations for CONSOL Executives
- Effectively and professionally present in front of small or large audiences
- Assist the VP-IR in planning and developing the message for investor communications, investor days, annual reports, and contribute to all other external communications. (Written or verbal)
- Analyze industry and company specific data
- Develop a thorough understanding of the internal and external financial models to help evaluate or value the company and the industry
- Assist the VP-IR in refining and revising CONSOL's investor marketing plans to ensure the correct institutional accounts are targeted and time is used efficiently
- Develop relationships with all levels of experience of buyside and sellside analysts and portfolio managers
- Coordinate with all applicable departments (Operations, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Strategy & Planning Marketing
- Assist the VP-IR in writing accurate external documents such as press releases
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or quantitative-based degree
- Minimum of 4 years of energy industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office Suite including Advanced Excel skills
- Work demands will include some overtime hours, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Some travel required (up to 25%)
- Masters or MBA and/or 1-2 years Investor Relations experience a plus
- Experience with financial modeling and business analytics
- Strong understanding of financial modeling techniques used by buyside and sellside analysts, along with financial and investment analysis skills
- Leader and self-starter who can demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, performance driven environment
- Excellent written, oral, listening, and interpersonal communications skills, with the ability to develop successful relationships with external and internal constituents
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List