Global EPCM Materials Handling project needs you! Apply now to lead the way on this massive WA based project. Bonuses, phone, car, top rates and much more up for grabs on this 6 billion dollar project!
WYN Recruitment are currently seeking a QA QC Inspector for a six billion dollar EPCM project located in WA, which will then grow into its next phase of construction worth another three billion dollars. The client will require a minimum of 1500 employees for this project, which is set to run for at least the next 4 years giving you an excellent opportunity settle into a long term role.
This is the largest EPCM project our client has undertaken and will be developed into two overlapping phases, to increase shipping capacity from the Pilbara by 123 million tonnes per annum to 353 Mtpa. The construction of the first phase commenced in late 2010 and with second phase now underway the project will soon be running at full pace!
As the QA QC Inspector you will be reporting to the QA QC Coordinator and will responsible for monitoring the quality of the works in progress to ensure compliance with contract project specifications and requirements with a mining back ground and EPCM experience.
To be considered for these positions you will require the minimum following skills and experience:
- CSWIP 3.2 or WTIA Cert
- A minimum 4 years experience working on EPCM projects
- A minimum 8 years experience working in QA QC Inspection positions
- Exposure to painting and coatings (essential)
- A solid background working on large scale mining, marine, oil and gas projects
- Excellent knowledge and a solid understanding of all aspects of construction welding, welding processes and applications
- Excellent experience of Quality Assurance, Quality Control and OH&S procedures
- Outstanding communication skills
- Be able to work in harsh and remote environments
Duties will include:
- Monitor and ensure complying implementation of formal project standards and regulatory codes as appropriate to the projects needs
- Review and monitor all applicable contractor Weld Procedures and Welder Operator qualification records
- Perform contract specific site audits on Suppliers/Contractors as directed
- Verify that key quality performance indicators are being identified and reported to the project team
- Overseeing all Welding production & Quality
Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to choose from multiple rosters and also be paid a very competitive hourly rate per hour, bonus and retention bonus.
Please be aware to be considered for this position you will need all of the above skills which are essential for this position.