- Very Attractive Salary Offered PLUS Regular Productivity Bonuses
- Internationally Renowned Company
- Strong Career Path + Transition from Heavy to Resources Industry
Barclay Recruitment maintains firm relationships with top tier Resources Industry Clientele. We continue to place the industry's best Reliability Engineers with clients who have earned a reputation for safety and production excellence.
This organisation has engineers posted all over Australia and the world working with clients in mining and heavy industries.
Maintenance & Reliability Engineer
As the successful candidate, you'll be a tertiary qualified Mechanical Engineer who can demonstrate significant experience in the following:
- Competent user of CMMS system
- RAMS analysis and RCM studies
- Root Cause Analysis studies
- FMECA studies
- Optimise existing maintenance plans
- Provision of technical leadership to colleagues
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Reliability Manager and the clients team to achieve plant preventive maintenance objectives through analysis, planning and effective prioritisation.
- What's in it for You?
This is your opportunity to join an established international company that will look to you for expertise around the smooth running of plant with a major focus on the development of continuous improvement strategies.
With a strong focus on internal promotion this organisation can provide paid training, career development and a clear career path to those who demonstrate a strong work ethic and a desire to improve. Naturally, a salary package reflective of this is offered.