- FIFO - DIDO - Residential Positions All Available
- 9/5 Roster - Based Out Of Perth
- Massive Company Expansion - Be A Part of the Development Phase
This company runs and operates one of Australia's most lucrative Gold Mining Operations in Western Australia. Situated in the Southern Region of Western Australia they are a dynamic company who are currently growing and expanding at a massive rate. They have a strong long term outlook which is built upon combing the expertise and experience of its employees into the massive development phase the company is currently in. Due to this growth, they are seeking multiple Underground Fitters to work at one of their Underground Gold Mining Operations in Western Australia.
In this role you will be reporting to the Underground Maintenance Superintendent and you will be responsible for repair, service and maintenance of the Operation's underground heavy duty equipment. Requirements are present for Fitter Levels 1 through to Fitter Level 4 which is dependent on experience and exposure to Underground Gold Mining Operations in Australia.
Reflective on the levels of the employee's performance the operation has a large scope for exposure to new challenges, initiative driven tasks and the aspiration for numerous promotions. This is a rare opportunity for Underground Fitters to help shape and assist in the development of the operations vast expansions and evolving processes.
The successful candidate will possess and display the following to be considered for a Fitter Level 1 Position;
- A sound knowledge of site PPE, hazard reporting and safety systems;
- Basic induction;
- Level 1 isolation;
- A current trade certificate to Australian standards;
- One to two years industry specific experience.
The successful candidate will possess and display the following to be considered for a Fitter Level 4 Position;
- A proactive Approach to Safety Including but not Limited to Hazard; Reporting, JSA Creation and Site Inspections;
- Demonstrate the Ability to Work Unsupervised;
- Advanced Resuscitation;
- Minimum of Two Years + Industry Specific Experience;
- Demonstrate the Ability to Provide Maintenance Training with the Ability to Supervise Apprentices;
- Ability to Supervise Contract Personnel Carrying out Repairs;
- An Achievement of Above 95% in all Performance Review KPIs;
- Understanding of Preventative Maintenance System;
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact James Villiers or you can email.
Your CV will be treated with strict confidence and will never be forwarded on without your express permission.