- Boutique company of passionate professionals
- Gain exposure to a range of heavy industry projects
- Oil & Gas / Construction / Mining - Ability to Travel essential
This company is a specialist organisation providing Environmental Consultancy to heavy industry clientele.
With a growing team based in a wonderful inner Brisbane location, the opportunity exists for a qualified Environmental Engineer to join their Environmental Management team.
With a focus on the development and implementation of Environmental Management Plans, the ideal candidate will possess
• Tertiary qualifications (Environmental Science/ Engineering or similar)
• Heavy industry site experience (At least 1 year)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to provide on-site advice to staff at multiple levels
• Environmental Monitoring - analysis and reporting
• Exceptional service levels when managing client relationships
• Environmental auditing and risk assessments
• Sound understanding of State and Federal Environmental legislation
You will be joining a company with a strong team environment, and the reputation for delivering innovative solutions in a cooperative workplace.
This will suit an individual who has the desire to grow within an organisation, and offers a balance between traditional consulting work and on-site duties.
The successful candidate will have the ability to travel when required, and will possess a current driver's licence.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.