- Geology Superintendent
- FIFO 9/5 from any capital City or Residental
- $200K - $250K Salary plus super, health benfits and other allowances
As the Geology Superintendent you will be reporting directly to the Mine Manager. Your purpose in this position is to provide leadership to the Geology team and provide technical support to the mining operations to deliver sustainable operational improvement. You will be assisted by a small team of professionals who will look to you for task assignment, guidance and support.
Within this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining the existing Mineral Resources, sufficient to enable effective
mining strategy and operating decisions
- Ensuring that grade control processes are effectively applied to the mining operations
- Proactive identification of areas for improvement in grade control
- Ensuring that all geological data is appropriately collected, safely stored and accessible
- Effective management of assigned projects
- Supervise, mentor and sustain a capable team
- Maintaining a good understanding of daily operational issues
- Strong commitment to Safety and Rick Management processes
Essential criteria for this role include:
- Recognised tertiary qualification in Geology
- Demonstrated Leadership success
- Significant exposure to underground mining with an understanding of technical and operating processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Determine to undertake challenges and extend your capabilities
In return you will be offered a substantial salary $190k range. This role is a residential position however if required is also open for FIFO from any capital city and has direct flights from Sydney and Adelaide. With excellent working conditions, super and health benefits this is a wonderful opportunity to be supported well whilst building your career.
Please apply on line with your CV
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.