- Well established company- renowned locally
- Design to delivery
- Excellent benefits and rewards
Outstanding opportunity to join local leader in electrical engineering services, and specialist in control systems and automation.
An award winning organisation with a long history of local success and experience, they are uniquely positioned and able to leverage opportunities that industries in the region are presenting.
A mid level to Senior Electrical Engineer with a Controls/Automation design focus is sought for the team, in a role with variety, growth, and development.
Based in Gladstone, design, engineer, and commission Control Systems and Automation solutions for a variety of industrial applications in mining, gas, water, and more.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years experience in control systems design, programming, and commissioning.
- Heavy Industry experience- either Utilities, Power Generation, Water, manufacturing, other plant, or mining.
- Technical experience with:
- Citect SCADA, Schneider, Allan Bradley PLC's or
- Yokogawa, Siemens, ABB, Toshiba DCS... all well regarded
- Excellent communications, written and verbal
This is an outstanding opportunity to invest in your future.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!