Contracts administrator required for a tier one EPCM company, working for a tier one mine expansion project.
The role is Newcastle based, fly in fly out possibly available but preference is a Newcastle based candidate.
Looking for a candidate who has the following experience;
- 5-10 years contracts/procurement experience
- End to end procurement knowledge
- Contracts experience working on major mine infrastructure/mine expansion projects
- You must have handled multi million dollar projects
- Experience dealing with material handling equipment a benefit, such as stackers, reclaimers etc
- Strong contract negotiation and contractor management skills
Contract role initially - 6 Months, $70 - $100 per hour all inclusive. (rate negotiable depending on experience)
Please contact and send across your updated CV if you are interested and fit all the above criteria or would require any further information.