Progressive Global Energy is delighted to be working with a Global Mining company to assist with the company's upcoming resourcing needs. With growth in the sector continuing to gain momentum, the company is seeking a Senior Contracts & Procurement Administrator.
The position is based in Perth's CBD on a daily rate 12 month contract.
* End-to-end management of a portfolio of Categories
* Preparing tender documents, tender evaluation, negotiation and award
* Maintain strategic sourcing plan and strategy across all categories
* Negotiate contracts, variations and pricing amendments
* Develop strong relationships with critical suppliers and ensure efficient supply solutions to mitigate risk and ensure continuity of supply
* Ongoing reporting on transaction data and savings across categories
* Minimum of 4 years contracts administration / management experience, preferably in a mining context
* Strong working knowledge of contract regulations and practices
* Advanced experience in processing Change Orders, Amendments and Claims
* Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.