- Great Queensland Location
- A Roster Offering Work/Life Balance
- Highly Competitive Salary and 13% Superannuation
Due to rapid growth and future expansion plans, a new opportunity exists for an experienced and dedicated Sustainable Development Superintendent to be based at this Global Mining Operators established site in Queensland. Reporting directly to the Sustainable Development Manager, within this role you will be applying your experience to:
- Resourcing and managing the sustainable development planning and reporting, both internal and external to the operation.
- Continuously improve the sustainable development opportunities and performance of this successful and growing operation.
- Leading a driven and performance focused team of staff towards to maintenance and improvement of the dynamic Sustainable Development System currently in place.
The Company and Site:
My Client is a diversified global mining force, who is one of the world’s largest producers of zinc. Having been in operation for over half a century, they own a multitude of mining operations across Australia and overseas, and supply commodities to the domestic and international markets. Since taking over ownership of this Queensland operation, a large investment has been made in the sites operational development, as well as a focus on developing a culture that encourages career progression, training and development opportunities.
What Is On Offer?
In return for taking on this dynamic and rewarding position, you as the Sustainable Development Superintendent will receive:
- A highly competitive annual salary package
- Thirteen per cent superannuation
- A nine day fortnight roster
- Guaranteed possibilities for career progression and development
Who Are They Looking For?
The essential skills and experience required for this role are:
- Sustainable Development experience within a senior based role for a minimum of 5 years.
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Health and Safety, Environmental Science/Engineering Degree qualifications
If you are ready to become a part of a diversified and fast growing mining operator, take advantage of this rare and highly sought after opportunity to enhance your career and develop your skills and experience.