- Safety Focused Company
- FIFO Roster
- Competitive Salary and 40% Site Uplift
Catering to both the private and public infrastructure sectors, my Client is a reputable Civil Contractor who boasts an exceptional safety record and ability to deliver high standards of project works to their Clients.
Within the mining sector, this company provides civil infrastructure services which include; haul road construction, run of mine wall construction, access roads, earthworks preparation, concrete installation, conveyor line preparation and greenfield development.
Due to the continued success and growth of this well-established Company, a position has become available for a Maintenance Supervisor at one of their projects in Western Australia. This role will see you managing the maintenance team in the Workshop and on site, who are maintaining Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi HME. The successful Maintenance Supervisor,
will bring their extensive civil and heavy earthmoving maintenance background to this rewarding position and in return will receive a highly competitive salary, 40% site uplift and a lifestyle friendly FIFO roster.
As Maintenance Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of safety standards
- Identify areas and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Maintain maximum mobile equipment utilisation
- Management of a team of Maintenance Staff
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- Trade Qualification – Mechanical or Electrical
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Mobile Plant Maintenance
- Experience supervising the maintenance of Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi civil earthmoving equipment
- Current HR license
- Strong communication skills
If you are ready to take on your next rewarding role, with a reputable and safety focused Company, and have developed the above essential experience and qualifications throughout your extensive maintenance career, apply today.