- Senior management position leading a large team of environmental professionals
- Work with industry leaders and renowned technical experts
- Award winning global organisation with extensive career path opportunities
You will be joining an award winning organisation renowned for the level of service they provide to their natural resources and infrastructure clients. With offices worldwide they provide a range of environmental services in EIS, environmental approvals, ecology, and other specialist technical areas. As part of a global organisation you will have the opportunity to share knowledge with other industry leaders and renowned technical experts.
An opening has arisen for a passionate and dynamic leader to join the business within the EIS and environmental approvals sector. This is a strategic management position leading an already strong and growing team of environmental professionals. Your core responsibilities are to drive the success of the team by providing strategic direction, leadership, mentoring and technical overview. Other responsibilities will include business development and client liaison, as well as all aspects of staff and financial management for the group.
Extensive consulting experience is essential along with strong EIS project management skills and legislative knowledge. This role offers you the chance to move into a senior management role within a leading international organisation.
To be successful you will have:
· Extensive leadership experience within a consultancy environment
· Ability to manage large multidisciplinary teams
· Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science or related field
· High technical capability and skill set within an environmental field
· Successful track record in EIS project management
· Thorough understanding of relevant legislation
· Exceptional communication skills
Your expertise and efforts will be well rewarded and recognised with a competitive salary package commensurate to your experience. Global career opportunities are offered.