Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop your already successful career?
- Key role reports direct to GM Materials Handling based from corporate HQ
- Generous benefits package including base salary over $250,000 pa
One of the largest and fastest growing professionally owned enterprises in the global arena with diverse interests in power generation and transmission, port ownership and operation, coal mining and coal trading, plus oil refining to name just a few.
Responsible for managing construction in the field for large scale projects.
• Coordination of construction projects on site
• Control of field operations including contractor works and timesheets
• Manage interface with operations and other Contractors
• Oversight of structural works and construction methodologies
• Coordination of field personnel and inspectors
• Development and management of Construction procedures and methodologies
• Review of vendor documentation relating to construction activities
• Proven management of Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Construction projects
• Experience in Materials Handling Projects
• Experience in managing site supervisors and inspectors
• Construction experience with Structural/Mechanical background
• Coal Port Experience is desirable but not required
Successful candidates will be located in the Brisbane area.