Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
797706 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 26, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 24, 2012
- The[Company] , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Safety Co-Op?
- We are currently seeking safety co-op at our FishHawk, Florida location for Fall 2012, Spring 2013, and Summer 2013.
What will you do?
- Work with new technology and cutting edge leadership.
- Rolling up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with real life work environment.
- You will be assigned to special project design and management.
- Projects will focus on improving facility safety and health.
- Day-to-day work assignments could include fieldwork, e.g., data analysis, report writing, and database maintenance.
- Projects will be assigned by a technical supervisor and could include: Trouble shooting to identify root cause of problems.
- Working with a wide range of people including management, plant operators, engineers (of various disciplines), lab personnel, and contractors.
- We trust our specialists with project budgets of up to $100m, so we take your work and contributions very seriously.
- Adhere to [Company] mission, guiding principles, and key behaviors.
- Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Public Health, Safety, Civil, or Industrial Hygiene.
- Sophomore or Junior with 2.75 or better GPA
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and implement learned process, procedures or software.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels within the organization and external customers, suppliers and vendors.
- Maintain clean work environments and comply with all safety and environmental policies.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List