Are you sick of being just another number? Do you want a Senior Mine Planning role? Are you looking to be recognised for your hard work?
If so then you need to apply for this role!
Underground Senior Mine Planning Engineer
I am looking for an Underground Senior Mine Planning Engineer for a role with a Growing Gold Producer. They have a strong engineering team and you will be a important part of that. As a key member of the Technical Services Team, you will be responsible for leading the operations in developing and implementing mining plans and strategies aligned with organisational objectives.
Your core responsibilities will be
- Oversee mine plans and designs.
- Short to long term mine planning.
- Assistance with forecasting and budgeting.
- Mentoring junior engineers.
- Ensuring adherence to mining legislation.
- Assisting in the annual ore reserve calculations and with the preparation of the annual mine budget and business plan and LOM exercises.
To be successful you must possess a degree in Mine Engineering, at least 5 year’s Australian experience in a similar role and ideally a shift boss ticket (not essential).
To the successful candidates an attractive salary package will be negotiated.