An opportunity is available to join a well established, Brisbane based oil and gas operator in the role of Drilling and Completions Engineer.
The company is successfully involved in both exploration and production of unconventional gas and is expanding its technical team in its Brisbane office. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly professional team with a view to progressing their career.
Duties will include;
- Developing drilling plans
- Developing workover plans
- Supervise drilling operations
- Management of drilling contractors and consultants
Suitable candidates will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5 years + experience
- Unconventional gas drilling background
A salary banding of $170,000 - $190,000 is available for this role with salaries outside of this range available for exceptional candidates.