- International Global Mining Giant!
- Operations in 18 countries, with 56 000 employees and Contractors!
- Industry leader in Copper, Coal, Ferrochrome, Nickel, Vanadium, Zinc, Gold, Cobalt, Lead and Silver!
Want a career with one of the worlds leading Copper and Zinc producers and in Australia? Want to work for an Operator who has a mine life of longer then 20 years?
With interests in Copper, Coal, Ferrochrome, Nickel, Vanadium, Zinc, Gold, Cobalt, Lead and Silver your opportunities would be infinite!
This major Operator is expanding. This Zinc-Lead-Silver Mine, which already currently produces a massive 2.2 million tonnes of ore each year, is doubling in size.
With expansion Projects taking place now, this Operator is manning up and has multiple opportunities available. All positions are FIFO from Darwin to the mine site are being offered on various roster’s.
The roles available are as follows:
To be successful for one of these roles, you will have:
- Drill & Blast Engineer
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Senior Mine Geologist
- Mine Production Engineer
- Technical Services Superintendent
- Senior Long Term Planning Engineer
- Mine Geologist
- A tertiary qualification in the discipline outlined above;
- Open Cut experience;
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills; and
- A good safety record.
Successful applicants will be offered excellent remuneration packages which will include – annual performance bonuses, relocation and much more!!
To find out more about each of the exciting roles outlined above or to submit your application in strict confidence and for immediate consideration, please apply using the appropriate link below.