Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
798373 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
August 23, 2012
Canadian Natural Resources
September 14, 2012
Canadian Natural is one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers
in the world.
Stock Savings Plan
Annual Bonus Program
Work with great people
How many companies have FUN in the mission statement?
Accomplish great things
Be part of a dynamic work environment that is always changing - contribute your
ideas and make your mark!
Create your career path
We’re growing - grow with us!
Every employee shares in company success through stock ownership & stock options!
For Fort McMurray
- Company Sponsored
- Fly In / Fly Out Allowance
and Site Accommodations
WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Canadian Natural is one of the largest heavy crude oil producers in North America and one of the largest natural gas producers in Western Canada. Our phenomenal growth has been based on a balanced approach to exploration and acquisitions, combined with an emphasis on cost-effective exploitation.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
The Negotiating Landman will utilize their strong understanding of both Land and Technical workflows and the Alberta P&NG and Oil Sands regulatory landscape to collaborate with the area team for an assigned geographic region to develop and implement business strategies.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Lead Land sales and posting strategy sessions with technical teams
• Track Canadian Natural land expiries and determining an appropriate strategy for continuations
• Research and negotiate swaps, acquisitions, dispositions, poolings, farmouts, farmins and other land opportunities with third parties
• Ensure well ownership and commitments are correctly identified and all obligations are fulfilled for new drills and existing wells
• Work with the area Contracts Analyst to monitor contractual obligations such as earning, ROFR, AMI and options
• Input and update all expiry, land sale, agreement and well information in Canadian Natural’s various in-house systems
• Maintain excellent industry contacts
• Typically 5+ years of Mineral Land experience with a degree in Petroleum Land Management
• 3+ years of direct land negotiating experience in a team environment with a background in contracts and lease administration
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Alberta P&NG and Oil Sands Regulations
o the range of Land and Technical duties within the Oil and Gas business
o CAPL Operating Procedures and Accounting Procedures
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Safety and Training Officer
1 - 5 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List