WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION - COMPANY SPONSORED LOCATION PREMIUMS, FLY IN/FLY OUT ALLOWANCE AND SITE ACCOMMODATIONS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
Our Horizon Oil Sands operation is expanding with project spending for 2012 forecasted at approximately $1.55 billion with future projected spending of approximately $2 - 2.5 billion each year for the next several years.
The Equipment Services Coordinator is responsible for coordination of scaffolding, cranes, maintenance, industrial cleaning, hydro-vac and other equipment and resources required to support on-going plant operations, sustaining capital projects and new construction within the Bitumen Production business unit at Horizon Oil Sands.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Manage equipment services requirements and planning with all plants to support scheduled shut downs and regular maintenance activities
• Coordinate equipment services during emergencies and non-scheduled shut downs for portions of the operating plant
• Liaise with all groups and plan for service requirements in the short and long term
• Organize the daily operational, maintenance and construction support requirements
• Oversee the liquid waste dump:
o ownership with mining
o environmental procedures
o access road
o product types being dumped
• Coordinate the base line CORE fleet of Cranes, HydroVac/Steam equipment and Taxi Equipment
• Coordinate the Wheel to Wheel refueling of equipment throughout site
• Verify daily Labour Equipment and Materials (LEMs) in a timely manner for the equipment and service suppliers
• Invoice and sign the Prologue report
• Coordinate service and use of CNRL owned equipment
• Assist in site wide coordination and meetings when required
• Ensure proper policies and procedures are followed as per contracts and CNRL standards
• Typically 10+ years of related industry experience with Grade 12 or GED
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Lean Six Sigma
o Planning and scheduling
o Working with contractual issues
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.