Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
798716 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
Salt Lake City, UT
July 27, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 25, 2012
- [Company] services all makes and models of equipment. The company serves many markets that require off road machinery by providing top quality equipment, supported by excellent repair and rebuild facilities, field service capabilities, well trained mechanics and a multimillion dollar parts inventory.
- Every branch of [Company] offers new, used and rental equipment. The company assures excellent service support with an extensive parts inventory, highly trained service personnel and on-site maintenance to eliminate travel and minimize downtime. Preventive Maintenance programs are offered to help avoid unexpected repairs, and several different financing options are always available.
- The company offers a broad range of equipment, including articulated trucks, asphalt rollers, backhoe loaders, crawler dozers, excavators, mobile crushers, motor graders, rigid frame trucks, shovels, skid steer loaders, soil compactor, water towers, wheel dozers, wheel loaders, heavy duty mining equipment, and a complete line of ground engaging tools and attachments including couplers, buckets, forks, hydraulic brooms, and hydraulic hammers. This equipment supports many different industries—residential and commercial construction, highway construction, paving, agriculture, demolition, energy, environmental, government, infrastructure, industrial, landscaping and nursery, mining, quarry, sand and gravel, salvage, and utility.
- [Company] has a major component repair center in Salt Lake City. In addition, Salt Lake City is the training center for [Company] Western Region.
- Reports to the Service Supervisor (or Service Manager) and responsible for the effective repair of machinery and components at high levels of quality. This individual works with minimal supervision.
- Recondition and Repair Equipment Components.
- Plans methods and sequence of performing repairs assigned.
- Orders all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs.
- Affect the repairs required in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure all repairs are completed as assigned.
- Ensure the cosmetic appearance of equipment upon completion
- Ensure all parts and materials not used are returned as per guidelines.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition.
- Maintain Good Working Records for Time, Parts, Supplies and Outside Purchases in Repairs.
- All record-keeping methods are followed per instructions.
- All cost-related items are included in the job “jacket.”
- Ensure all records kept are legible or in compliance with established methods.
- Maintain and Care for Shop Tools, Equipment and Vehicles.
- All specialty tools used on the job are obtained using the methods established.
- All tools and special equipment used on repairs are clean before being returned.
- All specialty tools used on jobs are returned to the original location in working condition.
- Communicate with Others Professionally.
- Communicates directly with the customer about repairs. All communications with customers are conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honesty.
- All communications with co-workers are conducted following the “golden rule.”
- A technical school certificate or equivalent in mechanical repairs and 5+ years’ experience
General Skill Requisites:
- Strong mechanical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good, safe work habits.
Specific Skill Requisites:
- A good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions.
- Able to perform repairs for all major equipment systems
- This position is in our Rebuild Department. Selected candidate will work on rebuilding components, especially wheel motors.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List