Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
798736 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
Salt Lake City, UT
July 27, 2012
Komatsu America Corp
September 25, 2012
- Komatsu Equipment services all makes and models of equipment. The company serves many markets that require off road machinery by providing top quality equipment, supported by excellent repair and rebuild facilities, field service capabilities, well trained mechanics and a multimillion dollar parts inventory.
- Every branch of Komatsu Equipment Company offers new, used and rental equipment. The company assures excellent service support with an extensive parts inventory, highly trained service personnel and on-site maintenance to eliminate travel and minimize downtime. Preventive Maintenance programs are offered to help avoid unexpected repairs, and several different financing options are always available.
- The company offers a broad range of equipment, including articulated trucks, asphalt rollers, backhoe loaders, crawler dozers, excavators, mobile crushers, motor graders, rigid frame trucks, shovels, skid steer loaders, soil compactor, water towers, wheel dozers, wheel loaders, heavy duty mining equipment, and a complete line of ground engaging tools and attachments including couplers, buckets, forks, hydraulic brooms, and hydraulic hammers. This equipment supports many different industries—residential and commercial construction, highway construction, paving, agriculture, demolition, energy, environmental, government, infrastructure, industrial, landscaping and nursery, mining, quarry, sand and gravel, salvage, and utility.
- Komatsu Equipment has a major component repair center in Salt Lake City. In addition, Salt Lake City is the training center for Komatsu’s Western Region.
- Coordinate machine and attachment activity in the SLC yard under the direction of the Rental Coordinator and Fleet Manager.
- Machine /Attachment Receiving
- Completion of initial check-in: hours, fuel, manuals, pictures, note obvious damage.
- Advise Rental Coordinator that machine is here and provide check-in information.
- Park machine / attachment in the appropriate area.
Outbound machine / Attachment requirements
- Verify equipment / serial number against shipper, take pictures, comply with other instructions.
- Assist / load for delivery / shipment.
Maintain Yard Organization
- Machines and attachments located in an orderly manner.
- Machine status identified, exercised periodically, consignment inspections completed.
- Maintain yard.
- Verify inventory information as requested.
- Support physical inventories as required.
Other support activity
- Disposition machines / attachments for Service and others as directed.
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure, deadlines, etc.
- Ability to operate wide range of equipment
- Able to work overtime on a regular basis
- Able to work with minimal supervision, set priorities
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Basic technical aptitude
- Able to climb on/off equipment and walk all day
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List