Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
798739 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
Salt Lake City, UT
July 27, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 25, 2012
- [Company] services all makes and models of equipment. The company serves many markets that require off road machinery by providing top quality equipment, supported by excellent repair and rebuild facilities, field service capabilities, well trained mechanics and a multimillion dollar parts inventory.
- Every branch of [Company] offers new, used and rental equipment. The company assures excellent service support with an extensive parts inventory, highly trained service personnel and on-site maintenance to eliminate travel and minimize downtime. Preventive Maintenance programs are offered to help avoid unexpected repairs, and several different financing options are always available.
- The company offers a broad range of equipment, including articulated trucks, asphalt rollers, backhoe loaders, crawler dozers, excavators, mobile crushers, motor graders, rigid frame trucks, shovels, skid steer loaders, soil compactor, water towers, wheel dozers, wheel loaders, heavy duty mining equipment, and a complete line of ground engaging tools and attachments including couplers, buckets, forks, hydraulic brooms, and hydraulic hammers. This equipment supports many different industries—residential and commercial construction, highway construction, paving, agriculture, demolition, energy, environmental, government, infrastructure, industrial, landscaping and nursery, mining, quarry, sand and gravel, salvage, and utility.
- [Company] has a major component repair center in Salt Lake City. In addition, Salt Lake City is the training center for [Company] Western Region.
- Provide accounting and reporting support to management through data extraction and analysis.
- Complete projects to improve business processes consistent with sound accounting practices.
- Assist departments with preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure accounting transactions are processed timely and accurately in accordance with GAAP.
- Create comprehensive reports and analyses with Excel, pivot tables, Vlookup, Crystal Reports and knowledge of ERP systems.
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned by CFO, Controller and Accounting Manager. Coordinate with operational staff and accounting staff to accomplish goals
- Assist with development of budgets and forecasts and communicate and explain financial results to operations.
- Provide accounting support as required ensuring effective operations.
- Qualifications: Management and Technical Know How – Good general knowledge of accounting processes, including general accounting, cost accounting, tax and audit.
- Business Plan Achievement – Identifies important goals / vision and perseveres by expending high levels of energy to achieve specific targets.
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Effective Communication – Presents technical and non-technical information and ideas clearly, accurately and concisely, verbally and in print, to create impact and drive audience interest and motivation.
- Self-Development – Pursues expansion of personal knowledge and understanding to improve job performance skills and abilities.
- Problem Solving Skills – Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions, mathematical or diagram form, and deal with abstract variables.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as statistical inference and to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze, and to interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write professional business reports.
- Computer Skills – Ability to manage and analyze data sets with Excel. Ability to create & communicate clear analytical analysis with narrative explanation & graphics, in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to have ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; and the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and manipulate (life, carry, move) light to medium weights of 1-10 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read application information. The associate frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
16 - 20 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List